There has been an explosion of state and federal government created housing programs in the past 4 years. These programs offer opportunities for many homebuyers and distressed sellers. Are you up to speed on all these programs, and can you guide your clients to “find the money”? Become a Government Housing Programs Specialist and answer YES today!
A whole range of federal and state government programs have been announced since 2009 and are available to potential homeowners and home sellers today. This includes a variety of programs under the Obama administration’s Making Home Affordable initiative, federal and state legislative programs or changes, the AG settlement, and various first time home buyer down payment and other assistance programs including those offered or funded by California’s housing finance agency.
Are you aware of all these programs that your clients may be interested in? Did you know there are billions of dollars available to help support buyers and sellers in the California market? How well do you understand the government housing program landscape today? Can you provide your clients with an overview of each program and guide them to the right resources so they can successfully buy a home, avoid foreclosure, or even keep their home?
Take this course and answer YES! Become your clients’ and community’s guide to the myriad resources and options available for current and potential homeowners. Grow your reputation, referrals, and income starting today.
This is the ONLY course available for real estate professionals that gives a comprehensive overview of ALL the recently created state and federal government programs and solutions for first time home buyers, Veterans, and distressed homeowners.
The goal of this course is to give you the necessary information to provide consumers with a roadmap of all key legislative and non-legislative government programs available for homeowners in distress.
- Key legislative information and programs including Federal and California tax law for short sales, the Tenant Protection Act, Service members Civil Relief Act, and CA Homeowner Bill of Rights
- Making Home Affordable programs such as HAMP, PRA, 2MP, FHA HAMP, VA HAMP etc.
- Foreclosure Alternative programs such as Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives or HAFA
- Refinance programs such as HARP, FHA short refinance, and VA’s IRRRL and
- Key home buyer program’s including but not limited to California Housing Finance agency’s down payment assistance and mortgage credit certificate programs
- Government Housing Programs Specialist (GHPS) certificate of completion
- GHPS logo for use on marketing materials
- Desktop resource summary, including links to websites and other content that can be used for marketing and social media
- Client ready handouts on key programs described
To become a Government Housing Programs Specialist (GHPS), you must attend the live lecture seminar and successfully pass the online exam. You will have access to the exam and resource materials in your student account for 1 year (from date of purchase).
Continuing Education (CE) Credits: This course is currently not available for CE Credit
Refund/Cancellation Policy: In the event you are unable to attend a course and are requesting a refund, you must notify TrainingHaus within 72 hours or more of the scheduled course date. If you are unable to cancel within this time frame, the class fees will be applied to a future class. You can email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS PRODUCT OR SERVICE HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED OR ENDORSED BY ANY GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY, AND THIS OFFER IS NOT BEING MADE BY AN AGENCY OF THE GOVERNMENT.